Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Win with Rasta

If them want win the revolution, them must win it with Rasta. You can't win no other way. Because if you win other way, you go fight again. Win with Rasta and there no more war. ~Bob Marley

I humbly quote this it may not be word for word, but this is what I received from what he was saying. People say that Bob Marley was a prophet. Prophet being defined as a person regarded as a inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of Jah. I agree. Every Sabbath I play a viability of uplifting songs that have such a wonderful vibration by Bob Marley. I have others in my playlist, but there is something about his music. As a matter of fact the entire Marley family have such wonderful vibrations in their music you can tell it is blessed by Jah and reverence is given to Haile Selassie I.

I really love that quote. Not much I can write on it. It stands strongly alone.

One Love, Jah Rastafari



No comments:

Post a Comment